Hurricanes are unfortunately a common occurrence in the Cape Coral region. Hurricane Ian created a great deal of damage with almost every structure experiencing some kind of damage. The city experienced water and power outages which took time to restore. Subtropical Storm Nicole threatened the Cape Coral area soon after Ian did the damage. Flooding, damaging wind gusts, and excessive rainfall can be concerning when it comes to the safety of our families and homes. Cleanup after these storms takes months of hard work.
Has the roof of your home suffered from recent storms? Are you in need of a roof replacement?
The cost of an asphalt shingle roof replacement in Cape Coral is between approximately $5,000 and $21,000 depending on the size of the roof, materials chosen, and the labor installation fees of the roofing contractor.
Besides the apparent damage caused by treacherous tropical storms and hurricanes, what are the signs that it is time to replace your current roofing system?
- Loose or missing shingles
- Damaged vents
- Wavy-looking surface
- Evidence of animals in the attic
- Granules in the gutter system
- Light shining through the attic
- Evidence of moisture on the walls or ceiling of the attic
It is best to contact a trusted professional roofing contractor who properly replaces your current roofing system. Contact MHI Roofing in Cape Coral for more information and a free inspection of the condition of your roof. We have been in the roofing industry for over 40 years, and have seen it all. We are committed to providing our customers with quality materials and service to help turn your home into the safe haven it needs to be. Call us today at (239)880-2662 for assistance.
Why should I call a local roofing contractor when I require a new roof? Consider these points.
- A DIY project can take longer than a professional roofing contractor.
- Mistakes can be made by the average homeowner who doesn’t understand the proper procedures for installing a roof.
- If done incorrectly, the installation will need to be redone. This could result in more money being spent on the same roof.
- The homeowner may not fully be aware of the rules, regulations, and permits when attempting to install a roof. A roofing company understands all that must be done to work according to local laws.
- The roofing company has the proper safety equipment to successfully and safely complete the job.
- Many roofing warranties require the installation to be done by a professional.
Additional Items to Consider
Each of the following areas must be inspected when a roof is installed. Contact MHI Roofing in Cape Coral for a better explanation of each. These include
- Water shield
- Ventilation system
- Ridge capping
- Insulation amount
- Gutter system
When it comes to securing a new roof on your Cape Coral home, be sure to call MHI Roofing! Our award-winning specialists are here to assist you. We will help you find the best material, color, and style to give your roof the curb appeal you crave and the strength you deserve.
Hire a team of roofing professionals you can trust!